For small businesses, content is still king. In order to remain competitive, small businesses need to continue to focus on creating high-quality content that will engage and inform their target audiences.
However, small businesses can no longer afford to simply produce long-form blog posts and hope that they will be read by potential customers. Instead, small businesses need to focus on creating interactive content, such as videos and infographics, that will capture the attention of their audience and encourage them to interact with the brand.
By producing engaging and informative content, small businesses can continue to build relationships with their customers and drive sales. Here are a few statistics that will help you get an idea about blog and content marketing.
Stats On Blog And Content Marketing
- Video tends to increase engagement, according to 60% of marketers. Source: Databox
- Marketing professionals are 13x more likely to see a profit when they emphasize blogging. Source: HubSpot
- 49% of those who listen to podcasts do so at home. Source: Edison Research
- 10% of blog entries are compounding, which means that over time, organic search can result in a 50% increase in traffic. Source: HubSpot
- Only 32% of B2B marketers actually have a defined content marketing strategy, despite the fact that 88% of them employ content marketing as a component of their marketing plans. Source: Content Marketing Institute
- By 2025, 64% of business users anticipate that printing will still be significant. Source: Quocirca
- Businesses spend 32% of their overall marketing budgets on content. Source: Content marketing Institute
- The majority of marketers (around 80%) agreed that interactive material was better at grabbing viewers’ attention, turning them to customers, and guaranteeing that the brand message was remembered. Source: Content Marketing Institute
- Instead of a random and reactive approach to the market, 66% of B2B marketers reported having a formal marketing plan. Source: Sagefrog Marketing Group
- 57.7% of the volume of downstream internet traffic was made up of video. Source: Statista
- Marketing is emphasized as the main growth strategy by 47% of firms. Source: U.S> Small Business Administration
- Facebook is the most significant social media outlet for businesses, according to 67% of marketers. Source: Lyfe Marketing
If you’re a small business owner, don’t underestimate the power of content marketing. By producing engaging and informative content, you can continue to build relationships with your customers and drive sales.
One of our specialties here at LBS is creating impactful and sustainable marketing campaigns for all types of businesses. We have helped many companies develop and manage successful strategies from the ground up. We also specialize in taking what you already have and improving on the systems you have already created with our various upskilling services.
We hope that the statistics we have listed will help you and your company get a better understanding of Blog and content marketing. Thank you for reading.
You can contact us anytime, setup a discovery and we can talk about how we can Simplify Your Business.